Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 3: In Which Visitors Hail From The North

Lots of fun with visitors from NorCal this last week. Parker showed off his wobbly smile and forceful pout and generally all shared in The Cute:

Erin-Leigh, The Godmother


Grandpa McNussen


Grandma McNussen


Grandpa McNussen brought with him a bookshelf built expressly for Parker, which we filled with books from across generations. (Pix to come!)

Also, just in this week, existential questions I never thought I'd ask until my son was born:

~ Why does Parker prefer one baby carrier and not another?
~ If I sleep when the baby sleeps and he sleeps 16 hours a day, why am I exhausted?
~ What do newborns dream about? Is there language? And color?
~ Are showers really necessary for a parent? (I feel like a scratch and sniff sticker.)

On that note, bathtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment